Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cookbooks for Valentines

Well I have been debating with myself when to talk about Valentines. But if you want to buy  yourself a new cookbook for Valentines you have to buy it in advance. So I will post some cookbooks that I think would be good. I know Valentines is only one day but love can be celebrated all year long. So I found this cookbook called Intercourses. I got to see it one day at the bookstore and thought what a great book. The photography was very tastefully and artfully done. The pictures are of naked people who have all there approprate body parts covered in food. So there is not much nakedness to see. If that would concern you. The recipes looked really good. It is an aphrodisiac cookbook. Aphrodisiac for those who don't know means, food, drug, potion, or other agent that arouses sexual desire. This is a book you could have a lot of fun with on Valentines or any other day of the year. I bought this book and can't wait till it comes in the mail. I am sure Ben can't wait either. :o)








  

2 comments:

  1. you'll have to let me know how it is...not too many details of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could borrow you the book if you would like. You may want to make something from it your self.

    ReplyDelete