Friday, January 15, 2010

Bread in 5 minutes a day?!

So as I have been searching the web for cookbook blogs I have stumbled upon this book. Called Artisian Bread in 5 Minutes a Day. The first time I saw it I thought the title a bit of a joke. Did not even bother to look at it. But when I had stumbled upon this persons blog today and they had comments from Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and The New York Times just to name a few.Promoting this guys site and cooking ability. I looked around his site. He promoted this cookbook. From a guy who does not use cookbooks. His site is called  norecipes.com. The guy is an experimenter in the kitchen. Makes up his own recipes. That is cool. Like my husband. Who is very cool. Honey you are a great cook!  Well I had to take a look. It intrigues me to no end. Can you really make bread in 5 minutes a day? I have to see if my public library has this. I can't wait to check this book out. I love making bread. It is such a satisfying feeling. Knowing I made that. It tastes so much better then store bought. Also smells so heavenly as its baking. They also have another cookbook called Healthy Bread in 5 minutes a day.  I really want this one. Check them out I don't think you will be disappointed. If  you own or hear of an interesting cookbook please do let me know about it. I am always interested in cookbooks. If you have not guessed that already.


2 comments:

  1. I found the healthy bread in 5 min. a day online at library...#5 in cue to get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bum! I am number 6 and number 7. LOL You beat me to them. I will try to be patient in my waiting. Or maybe I will email your house every day you have the book. Saying are you done yet? LOL

    ReplyDelete